The Dryden Aqua Air Diffuser is a semi-flexible, high-efficiency fine bubble air diffuser available in 9 different lengths, depending on the air through-put required . It provides oxygen transfer rates of up to 5kg/kw, 10m3/h of air and 1 kg of O2/h. Its semi-flexible construction with its own internal ballast will stay on the bottom of tank or pond without the need to be anchored to the floor.
The Dryden Aqua Air Diffuser combines excellent performance with cost effectiveness for aeration, oxidation and biological treatment.
Dryden Aqua Air Diffuser Key Features
- Semi-flexible, tubular construction
- Self weighted
- Available in 9 lengths from 0.3 – 3m.
- Air handling capacity from 1 – 10m3/hr
- Less than 0.2 Bar (3 psi) pressure differential
- Oxygen transfer efficiency up to 5 kg/kwhr
- Resistant to calcification
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Robust and long-lasting (typical lifespan is 5 – 10 yrs)
- Built in non-return valve
- Stainless steel and plastic construction
- Can be used with Air, N2, CO2
Oxygen Transfer Performance
Surface aerators waste a huge amount of kinetic energy throwing the water into the air, transfer coefficient is 1 kg to 2 kg of oxygen per kW. Membrane diffusers are more efficient at 2 kg to 3 kg of oxygen per kW. The Dryden Aqua diffuser at over 5 kg is therefore the most efficient fine bubble diffuser available and is ideal for retrofit applications as a simple drop in product for tanks and ponds in Aquaculture and Waste Water Treatment.