High quality Side Channel Blowers with air flows from 50 – 2,500 m3/h.
Single and 3 Phase options. Pressures up to 1000 mbar.
There are many applications which require positive pressure air and suction. Listed below are some of the most common ones handled by side channel blowers:
- Aeration of liquids in water treatment plants and aqua-culture breeding ponds.
- Pneumatic conveying powders, grains, granules and fluid materials
- Vacuum holding on router beds.
- To convey gases and/or vapours in chemical processes, in food processes and the beverage industry
- Gas sample extraction
- Packaging and labelling machinery
- To dry out materials or to condition agricultural products
- Sub-soil and groundwater remediation.
- For any kind of pneumatic transport of materials
- Carpet cleaning trucks
Warranty will only be offered if a Pressure Relief Valve and Air Filter are installed with each Side Channel Blower
Please contact us to size a blower for your application and recommend a model.
DYNAPUMPS Instalation & Operation Manual.pdf
- We don’t supply 240volt blowers with cable or 3 pin plugs.
- 415-volt unit needs to be wired by an electrician on site
- Blower are normally wired to a control box
- Lead can be wired by request at extra cost (24-volt unit only).