What is the Phyco-Flow?
A highly efficient and reliable method for producing high density monocultures of marine and freshwater algae.
Why choose a Phyco-Flow?
- Typically operates at densities of 5 to 10 times that of conventional culture methods.
- Highly productive relative to conventional production methods.
- Dramatically reduces labour requirements and eliminates handling problems.
- Can be operated for prolonged periods without cultures crashing
- Utilises the patented tube self cleaning mechanism
- It is a closed controlled system,environmental parameters are automatically controlled.
- System is easily expanded to meet increased production requirements.
The main species grown are Nanno, tetra, chlorella, scenedesmus, chaetoceros, Isochrysis, neochlorus, pavlolva, haema, and benthic diatoms.
Please contact us for more information and pricing.