The Waterco Micron Side Mount filters embody the latest in fibreglass winding technology. Micron fibreglass vessels consist of an inner shell of fibreglass reinforced with multiple layers of continuous strands of fibreglass filaments.
The Waterco Micron Side Mount filter operates on the basis of “Depth Filtration”; solid waste is driven through the filter bed and trapped in minute spaces between the particles of filter media allowing the cleansed water to pass through the filter’s laterals and exit via the filter’s Multiport valve.
- Fibreglass wound tank, UV and Corrosion Resistant.
- Hydraulically balanced laterals to maximise water flow and filtration.
- Optional six position Multiport valve with sight glass and quick connect half unions.
- Pressure rated at 250 kPa (36 psi), 400 kPa (58 psi), 600 kPa (87psi) and up to 800 kPa (116 psi)
- Maximum working temperature of 50°C (122°F)