- Siedentopf Binocular 360° rotatable
- WF 10x/18mm eyepiece (paired)
- Reversed quadruple nosepiece
- 4x, 10x, 40x (S), 100x (S) (Oil) objectives
- Built-in coaxial mechanical stage, iris diaphragm
- LED illumination with intensity control
The Motic BA80 Series of microscopes is a complete range of biological microscopes designed for teaching environments. All microscopes have a complete metal construction, precision mechanics, high quality optics which are made out of 100% glass and bright white LED illumination with intensity control. The nosepiece in reverse position permits easier changing and positioning of the specimen slides.
The well known high quality EA Achromatic objectives ensure crisp and clear images. You can choose between monocular and binocular models, as well as different focusing systems or condensers in order to find the microscope that fits the best in your classroom.
With a modern and ergonomic design and its large gripping area at the back of the stand, it is even easy to transport from one room to the other.