Filter bags for the FSI X100 and XL234 Bag Filters
The FSI Microfiber filter bag (POMF) provides outstanding performance on contaminant applications where the reduction of particle travel is important. The POMF bag contains 3 layers, a pre-filtering layer that removes course debris, the primary layer composed of micro pores for particle retention and an outer cover that prevents finer migration. The finish free fibbers are non-foaming which is ideal for food,beverage,water,chemical and coating applications.
- Proprietary polypropylene, triple-layer construction adsorbs hydrocarbons from air, gas and aqueous streams for clearer results
- Outer cover prevents fiber migration to reduce waste
- Non-foaming microfiber offers product cleanliness, high performance and longer service life
- High void volume means longer service life, higher contaminant loading and reduced waste loads
- Easy change-out reduces down time
- PolyLoc® ring creates a hermetic seal within a vessel housing to prevent liquid bypass