RK2 System pumps are a high efficiency, industrial grade water pump. Ideal for your aquaculture, public aquaria or general transfer and recirculation needs – RK2 Systems pumps produce excellent flow rates at sufficient pressure (head) to really get the job done. The industrial grade housings are built for long term use. A strainer pot may be attached to facilitate priming in a suction lift application and to strain debris from the inflow.
System pump features include:
- Industrial duty non-corrosive construction
- Outstanding flow to amp design
- Highest quality motors made in the U.S.A.
- 316SS Teflon coated seal with silicon carbide faces
- PVC encapsulated stainless steel shaft
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- 1/8HP – 2HP models 150 LPM to 530 LPM
- Low heat transfer, extremely quiet and energy efficient
- TEFC and ODP standard enclosures