Sparus™ Pump with Constant Flow Technology™
The world’s first aquaculture duty pump to deliver a CONSTANT user-defined flow rate
- Fully-programmable for any flow rate from 75–530 LPM (4,500 – 31,800 LPH)
- 3 hp rating. 230V, single-phase, 50hz
- Pump motor speed self-adjusts to maintain the constant flow rate setting, even as system conditions change
- Digital communication port RS-48 allows monitoring/control by PLC systems. Contact us for solutions utilizing a PLC.
- On-board keypad for simple programming of desired flow rate
- Ultra efficient permanent magnet TEFC motor
- 50mm (2”) internally threaded NPT inlet/outlet ports and anti-blocking strainer basket ensure maximum flow and efficiency
- Easy installation and trouble-free servicing
- IP55-rated enclosure for wet locations and harsh conditions
- 1 Year Warranty
Under typical operating conditions, Sparus Pump with Constant Flow Technology offers the highest water flow rate of any high performance pump—with the lowest electricity consumption. Thanks to its integrated on-board variable frequency drive, this pump automatically calculates and self-adjusts to provide the exact operational speed needed to deliver the exact flow rate you establish. As system conditions change, it self-adjusts to achieve a constant user-specified flow rate. The result of this breakthrough technology is that you achieve the absolute minimum energy usage required to deliver any given flow rate! This high level of efficiency can save you thousands of dollars per year in pump operating costs.
No more closing valves to decrease flow rate or making manual adjustments. Simply select the flow rate you require and the Sparus Pump with Constant Flow Technology delivers. As system conditions change, the flow rate remains constant. Need a higher or lower flow rate? Simply adjust the desired flow rate by using the simple keypad. No matter what flow rate you select, you’ll rest assured that your desired flow rate remains constant.