The ProODO Meter has been superseded by the ProSolo.
ProODO Cables are still available.
Measure Optical Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature.
The YSI ProODO dissolved meter with optical oxygen sensor utilizes the ODO® technology in order to take a dissolved oxygen measurement. There is a lot of information available recently about dissolved oxygen technologies among optical, polarographic, and galvanic. Optical DO definitely has advantages in certain applications. We invite you to read on to learn more about the YSI ProODO instrument.
The ProODO instrument meets the demands of true field work. The instrument is rated to IP-67 standards. In-house testing procedures also include 1-meter drop tests from all angles to ensure expected field-durability. features include:
- 3-year instrument warranty and a 2-year cable and probe warranty
- Optical dissolved oxygen
- Military Spec connectors
- Rubber overmolded case
- Field tested cables
- Rugged, weighted probe guard
- 5,000 data-set memory
- Expanded DO range of 0-500% (0-50 mg/L)
- Password protection
- Backlit display and keypad
- Graphic display with detailed Help visible with polarized sunglasses
- Detailed GLP data
- Multiple languages
- 100 folders and site lists for logging data with user defined fields
How to order:
Meter and cable ordered separately. Cable includes optical DO sensor.