Measure Dissolved Oxygen, Conductivity, Salinity and Temperature.
User-replaceable sensors and cables and convenient Quick Cal feature makes it extremely user friendly. Military spec connectors, IP-67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions.
Fast response times with the Polarographic or Galvanic DO sensor allows you to complete your sampling routine quickly. The long life of the Polarographic sensor saves time and money and reduces your overall cost. The Galvanic sensor enables you to start sampling immediately without a warm-up period. Either sensor you choose for the field will give you accurate, quality data. User-replaceable sensors and cables and convenient Quick Cal feature makes it extremely user friendly. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP-67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions.
The super-stable 4-electrode conductivity cell is built into the cable and will provide years of accurate data. The cells are designed for rugged field performance and are easily cleaned and require minimal maintenance.
Additional features include:
- Internal barometer for highest accuracy
- Choose field DO sensors (Polarographic or Galvanic)
- Quick Cal allows DO calibrations within seconds with the push of a button
- Stores 50 data sets
- Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
- Available with 1, 4, 10, 20, or 30-meter cables (4-meter and longer cables include cable management kit)
- View display with polarized sunglasses on
- Fastest DO response time on the market with 95% response in 8 seconds with standard membrane
- Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French and German
- User replaceable DO sensors and cables
- Conductivity cell built-in
- 3-year instrument; 2-year cable warranty
- Ideal replacement for the YSI Model 85.
How to order:
Meter, cable, and DO sensor ordered separately. Conductivity and temperature sensors are part of the cable.
Pro2030 Spec Sheet