Measure Optical Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature, with the option of conductivity/salinity as well.
An evolution of the Professional Series water quality meters, the ProSolo DIGITAL handheld replaces the ProODO as YSI’s most advanced optical dissolved oxygen field meter. Paired with the latest optical DO and temperature (ODO/T) probe, the ProSolo benefits from years of expertise in cutting-edge dissolved oxygen technology.
The ProSolo handheld is the direct replacement to the ProODO Optical Dissolved Oxygen handheld, and is fully compatible with ProODO cables and ProOBOD probes. The ProODO handheld will be discontinued on Dec. 31, 2018.
Featuring expanded measurement capabilities with ODO/T, ODO/CT, and turbidity* probe options, the ProSolo is ideal for a variety of applications including aquaculture, coastal, estuary, and wetland sampling.
*Turbidity probe to be released in 2019.
- Ergonomic handheld for a comfortable grip
- Easy-to-read color display and backlit keypad
- Large onboard memory with storage capacity for over 100,000 data sets
- Site ID and Data ID tag capabilities for data organization
- Data export directly to USB flash drive (included)
- Single cable design for probe assembly lengths ranging from 1- to 100-meters
- Long-life rechargeable lithium-ion battery that is user-replaceable
- Simple and quick calibration procedures
How to order:
Meter and cable ordered separately. Cable includes optical DO sensor.