We are looking for a Aquaculture Manager for New Zealand to join our ever expanding team.
Aquaculture Manager New Zealand
Fresh by Design is a leading Aquaculture supplier providing System Design and Installation, Project Management and Equipment supply. We are expanding and are currently looking to grow our presence in the NZ Aquaculture market. The Aquaculture Manager NZ will be involved in all aspects of aquaculture sales, client relationship development and projects throughout NZ. This is a career building opportunity for an experienced candidate seeking progression.
Based in New Zealand, this position offers a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Australian owned company in a growing industry. It offers the ability to be involved with a wide variety of freshwater and marine clients to build lasting relationships, throughout New Zealand.
- Develop and Manage Customer relationships
- Sales and marketing in NZ
- Develop local supplier networks.
- Deliver projects including hands on installation and commissioning
- Provide system and equipment technical support
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in the Aquaculture Industry
- A strong understanding of aquaculture principals including: System Design, Aeration, Filtration (Biological & Mechanical), Feeding, Oxygen & Ozone, Sterilisation, Pumps, Waster Water Management, Water Hydro-Dynamics & Piping Systems, Sensors & Alarm Systems, Electrical Installations Water Quality Monitoring. Specialisation in one of these areas would be an advantage.
- Tertiary qualifications in Biology/Aquaculture/Applied Science/Engineering/Waste Water or similar
- Proven track record in client relationship management and sales.
- The ability to effectively prioritize and manage a wide variety of tasks independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers including troubleshooting services on-site and by phone.
- Project and budget management experience in the Aquaculture industry would be an advantage.
- Must have a current drivers licence, Passport and ability to travel both within NZ and internationally.
What’s On Offer
- A fantastic opportunity to further develop your career.
- Leadership role.
- Opportunity to be a part of a dynamic company.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply.
Or email your application including: a cover letter, a statement addressing the skills and experience above and resume to Ben Pope – email@example.com
For information regarding this opportunity please contact Ben Pope +61 (0) 419 288 712 or firstname.lastname@example.org.