Mainstream Aquaculture Group is a rapidly growing Werribee based aquaculture business that produces and sells Barramundi products domestically and internationally, with exports to 21 countries.
We have openings for skilled and motivated aquaculture technicians with experience in either hatchery or grow out production environments. Mainstream’s new technicians will be involved in the daily production processes and will be required to work within a team environment with a high level of attention to detail and responsibility.
- Degree qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years aquaculture experience.
- Knowledge of fish production and grading systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detailed understanding of water quality and husbandry requirements for fish production.
- Strong planning and scheduling capabilities with a history of working effectively in a collaborative environment.
These roles will provide exposure to a growing business and will create excellent career development opportunities within the aquaculture industry.
Suitable applicants should forward their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org