OFFER & USE OF RECIRCULATING AQUACULTURE SKID FILTRATION SYSTEMS
The MAT Recirculating aquaculture skid filtration system is a complete filtration unit designed for simple Recirculating Aquaculture operation, with the smallest footprint and minimum energy consumption. The Units are equipped to provide complete mechanical, biological, chemical and disinfection water treatment. RAS Skid Units integrate automated operation decreasing the operational cost and human error probability of the facility.
MAT RAS SKID units cover a wide range of the Recirculated Aquaculture Systems applications. RAS Skid Unit forms a user-friendly plug and play system for Biological filtration, Protein skimming and ozone – UV disinfection.
AQUARIUM COMPACT SKID FILTRATION SYSTEMS
MAT Skid Compact Filtration Systems present the ideal and complete Life Support System (LSS) and they are suitable for any specification of the public aquarium and aquaculture industry where area space is of the essence.
OPERATION & ENGINEERING OF RAS SKID UNITS
Skid is an integrated system consisting of all the essential equipment for Recirculated Aquaculture Systems, focusing on increased efficiency of mechanical, biological, chemical filtration, ozone infusion and UV disinfection. Our Skids are designed for optimized TAN (Total Ammonia Nitrogen) removal rate in the lower footprint. In Shellfish RAS Aquaculture applications, the SKD comes without sand filtration.
The RAS SKID Unit is equipped with:
- High Performance built in Protein Fractionator with optional auto-wash system & auto-foam levelling
- Protein Fractionator Venturi Pump
- Trickle Filter Bio Reactor with Air Blower
- Ultraviolet Disinfection System
- Ozone Generator System
- System Main Feed Pump
- Pump Motor VFD
- Basic Functions Button Console
- PLC (Optional)
- IP64 Electrical Board
- On/Off Alarm Indicator
- Water Level Sensors with Alarm
- Heat Pump
- ORP Sensors
- pH Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Flowmeter & Pressure Gauges
- ASI 316 Bolts & Nuts
Moreover The body of the Recirculating Aquaculture Skid System is made of PP. Hence, this minimizes the osmosis oxidation and provides durability against harsh operational conditions. Our RAS skids come fully assembled and hydrotested for fast and trouble-free installation on site. For optimum mechanical filtration capacity, the mechanical pressurized filter contains Dryden AFM glass media to achieve better mechanical filtration and energy saving operation.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR RAS SKID UNITS
- Compact design for plug and play direct application
- Integration of the required RAS Filtration Equipment in one platform
- Decreased operational cost due to automated operation
- Optimized TAN removal rate
- Design focused on simplicity and user-friendly operation
- Low energy consumption
- Resistant and robust fabrication
- Available in Custom Sizes