CLIENT: Orange High School
LOCATION: Orange, NSW
Orange High School is the proud new owner of our RAS2000 Aquaponic System. They will be growing Rainbow Trout in the system and leafy green in a Vertical Green Wall.
The Aquaponic System is a sustainable source of fresh fish and vegetables and will give students a hands-on learning experience developing animal/plant health, biology and chemistry knowledge. We designed and installed this system for Orange High School to meet their exact needs and fit the space they had available.
This RAS2000 Aquaponic System includes:
- 2 x 1000L Polymaster Tanks with viewing windows
- Vertical Green Wall to grow up to 50 x plants
- FS1000 FBD Filter Sump inc 100um Bag Filters and MBBR Bio Filter
- Waterco Supastream Pump
- Pentair 50W Smart UV Steriliser
- Oasis X9 Heater/Chiller
- Automatic Fish Feeders
- Water Quality Testing Equipment
- Backup Aeration system for power failures
Please contact our team with any Aquaponics system enquiries