The DO200A offers fast DO response times in wastewater, surface water and aquaculture applications. Calibrates easily in a saturated air environment and displays in % or ppm (mg/L) values, giving you the best DO data quality possible. Available with 4- or 10-meter cable lengths. The DO200A can also be used in the laboratory with the 200-BOD self-stirring lab probe making the DO200A a true lab and field instrument. Screw on PE membranes make membrane changes easier than ever. The PE membranes also have faster response times and reduce stirring dependence greatly.
- 1-year instrument, DO electrode and cable warranty
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Screw-on cap membrane
- Low battery indicator with 500 hour battery life
- Automatic shutoff after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Salinity, pressure and temperature compensation
- CE compliance
- 4- or 10-meter cable lengths available; BOD probe available
- 50 data set reviewable memory
- The DO200A (gray) directly replaces the DO200 (blue).
How to order:
Meter and cables ordered separately.