Designed specifically for spot sampling applications, the pH100A meter will fill the need for simple, one-handed operation instrumentation. Whether the need is a single monitoring instrument for pH and temperature or mV for wastewater, surface water, or aquaculture, the pH100A pH tester is up to the task. In addition, the pH probes have waterproof, submersible cables along the length of the cable unlike many competitive probes.
- 1-year instrument warranty
- IP67 waterproof housing
- Internal buffer recognition
- Auto or manual temperature compensation
- CE compliance
- Sensors are available as single parameter or combinations for pH or mV and temperature
- Low battery indicator with 1000 hour battery life
- Electrode offset recognition
- Autolock mode holds stable readings on display
- Displays electrode efficiency
- 50 data set memory
The pH100A (gray) directly replaces the pH100 (blue).
How to order:
Meter and cables ordered separately.