The Waterco TurboFlo is a robust and hydraulically efficient pump that is flexible in application. The TurboFlo delivers high flow and reliability for application where self priming pumps or strainer baskets are not required. Add the Sea Water Mechanical Seal to Hydrostar pumps for saltwater use.
- Designed for medium to high pressure recirculating applications
- Smart impellor and diffuser design to minimize hydraulic loading resulting in increased efficiency
- Single piece, moulded Volute constructed of glass filled thermoplastic for superior strength and durability
- High grade Carbon/Graphite mechanical seal with 316ss Spring assembly
- IP55 rated, Fan cooled Motor, complete with 431ss shaft and Thermal Overload
- Flexible outlet assembly allows the TurboFlo to be configured to 5 different outlet configurations and plumbing conditions
- Impellor and diffuser constructed of Glass Filled Noryl
- 50mm slip inlet/outlet (barrel union connection)
- Single phase, 1HP-3HP, and 4HP 3 Phase
- Flow rates from 300LPM to 800LPM
- 1 year warranty
Efficient Impeller and Diffuser Design
The pump’s impeller and diffuser design maximizes the hydraulic output of the pump while minimizing turbulence. The pump’s efficient hydraulic performance shortens run times and reduces energy consumption leading to lower operating costs.
The pump body is manufactured utilising state of the art engineering plastic moulding.
Adjustable wet end
The outlet port of the TurboFlo can be configured to suit different plumbing conditions.