Waterco’s Hydrostar MK3 is the first of the commercial pump range from Waterco. This range of high powered, high pressure, high volume pumps are perfect for aquaculture applications. Add the Sea Water Mechanical Seal to Hydrostar pumps for saltwater use.
- Innovative quarter turn lid & lock ring
- Designed for high pressure recirculating applications
- Smart impellor and diffuser design to minimize hydraulic loading resulting in increased efficiency
- Single piece, injection folded Volute and strainer basket constructed of glass filled thermoplastic for superior strength and durability
- High grade Carbon/Graphite mechanical seal with 316ss Spring assembly
- Motor Pump protection basket, acts as a second line of protection against a leaking seal, by draining leaks before it can enter the motor body.
- IP55 rated, Fan cooled Motor, complete with 431ss shaft
- Impellor and diffuser constructed of Glass Filled Noryl
- 80mm slip inlet/outlet (barrel union connection)
- 6 liter strainer basket
- Three phase, 4HP-7HP
- Flow rates from 1000LPM to 1300LPM
- 1 year warranty
The Hydrostar pump’s unique construction offers several advantages in comparison to steel pumps. Glass reinforced thermoplastic possesses superior mechanical and chemical resistance compared to steel. Hydrostar’s pump body does not rust or corrode and able to withstand damage from many types of water treatment chemicals. Its composite construction has facilitated the incorporation of a clear polycarbonate lid, enabling an instant view of its strainer basket. Hydrostar pump’s weighs less than its steel counterparts without any sacrifice in strength and durability. Their weight makes them easier to ship to the job site and easier to install.